One of my favourites from last week was Stopping at Two and the hilarious crapts, I shared over on my Instagram, the funny froggy Life as out Little Family and the terribly arty Potty Mouthed Mummy. All brilliant shots that made me laugh lots. I am loving reading through them all and I must admit I am really enjoying babies pulling some funny faces! Where I am staying there is no reception so I will retweet and comment and all that jazz when I get to the nearest village. Have a beaut week babs.
- Firstly. Please add my special badge of my daughter weeping when I said she looked like Pat Butcher (?!).
- The linky requires no words - it's summer and we've not got the time really have we? But feel free to write a few lines if you wish. I think no words is sometimes even funnier. We can make our own stories up then!
- It will run from Wednesday early morning till Friday late evening. But feel free to link up any old photos from other weeks. One post per person but you can put a few funny pics if you wish.
- I will comment on each one and if you include my twitter handle (follow me on @brummymummyof2) and #wickedwednesdays I will share your comedy picture.
- Try and comment on as many as you can, let's say two would be a good minimum.
- If you also hashtag your piccy #wickedwednesdays on Instagram I will regram a few favourites each week with your handle and hopefully you will get some new followers.
- That's it! It's just a bit of a giggle really. Enjoy!
Linky tools is being an arse. Please link your post in the comments below and comment on others. Tried to fix on holiday with no reception.
Nearly had a small breakdown. Apologies.
I'm off to have some booze and a lie down xxx