Anyway onto better things, thanks to those that did manage to link up in the comments below a few of my faves were 3 Princess and 1 Dude and a grumpy baby and I also loved toddler on a parcel shelf from All about a Mummy. I also shared the rather hilarious blogger's Hurrah for Gin over on instagram. Can't wait to see what you've got for me this week! Also even though the summer is ending I am going to continue the linky. It seems we are all enjoying it and hopefully when everyone is back from their holidays and blogging during the winter months we can come up with some comedy snowy weather shots! So same place next week. Don't forget it!
- Firstly. Please add my special badge of my daughter weeping when I said she looked like Pat Butcher (?!).
- The linky requires no words - it's summer and we've not got the time really have we? But feel free to write a few lines if you wish. I think no words is sometimes even funnier. We can make our own stories up then!
- It will run from Wednesday early morning till Friday late evening. But feel free to link up any old photos from other weeks. One post per person but you can put a few funny pics if you wish.
- I will comment on each one and if you include my twitter handle (follow me on @brummymummyof2) and #wickedwednesdays I will share your comedy picture.
- Try and comment on as many as you can, let's say two would be a good minimum.
- If you also hashtag your piccy #wickedwednesdays on Instagram I will regram a few favourites each week with your handle and hopefully you will get some new followers.
- That's it! It's just a bit of a giggle really. Enjoy!