29 seems to be my lucky number with 29 of you linking up for last weeks #wickedwednesdays which was fab. I regrammed on Instagram the truly hilarious #ballinface by Not a Frumpy Mummy and my favourites of the week were elephant bum fun from Things The Boy Does and a little bit of a make fail over at Northumberland Mam. I love seeing your photos each week and some of them proper make me giggle. I then feel a tiny bit guilty and these are generally are ones where a child is weeping or some sort of disaster has happened in your house. Sorry!
- Firstly. Please add my special badge of my daughter weeping when I said she looked like Pat Butcher (?!).
- The linky requires no words - it's summer and we've not got the time really have we? But feel free to write a few lines if you wish. I think no words is sometimes even funnier. We can make our own stories up then!
- It will run from Wednesday early morning till Friday late evening. But feel free to link up any old photos from other weeks. One post per person but you can put a few funny pics if you wish.
- I will comment on each one and if you include my twitter handle (follow me on @brummymummyof2) and #wickedwednesdays I will share your comedy picture.
- Try and comment on as many as you can, let's say two would be a good minimum.
- If you also hashtag your piccy #wickedwednesdays on Instagram I will regram a few favourites each week with your handle and hopefully you will get some new followers.
- That's it! It's just a bit of a giggle really. Enjoy!
This little loving shot of family life was took when we went to visit a National Trust place last week. Ahhh see how they love their Dad.