My favs from last week were a beautiful yet stroppy girl from Style Me Sunday who I regrammed over on my Instagram page, bum in face from Twinderelmo and a smidge of chocolate over at Stopping At Two. Don't forget to spread the word, and lovely newbie bloggers the best part about a linky is commenting on a few and then you should hopefully get comments in return! Looking forward to seeing all your beaut weeping children and messy homes. See you next week!
- Firstly. Please add my special badge of my daughter weeping when I said she looked like Pat Butcher (?!).
- The linky requires no words - we are busy and we've not got the time really have we? But feel free to write a few lines if you wish. I think no words is sometimes even funnier. We can make our own stories up then!
- It will run from Wednesday early morning till Friday late evening. But feel free to link up any old photos from other weeks. One post per person but you can put a few funny pics if you wish.
- I will comment on each one and if you include my twitter handle (follow me on @brummymummyof2) and #wickedwednesdays I will share your comedy picture.
- Try and comment on as many as you can, let's say two would be a good minimum.
- If you also hashtag your piccy #wickedwednesdays on Instagram I will regram a few favourites each week with your handle and hopefully you will get some new followers.
- That's it! It's just a bit of a giggle really. Enjoy!
Sigh - when love turns to angry cuddles and weeping children.