Monday saw the start of my girl at preschool and I'll be honest. I wept and wept. And my husband wept. And I have only ever seen him cry three times in 11 years! (all over dying pets). I am finding it hard to adjust to a new routine but hopefully I will get in the swing of things really soon. Photos I loved from last week were the hilarious nursery shots from Teen Tween Toddler, the amazing 'Vaseline Saga' from 3 Princesses and 1 Dude and a beaut first day of school shot from Polka Dots and Cups of Tea. I also regrammed this little toddler strop from Running in Lavender over on my instagram. Remember to try and comment on a few - then hopefully the favour will be returned! I will retweet all tweets and re-gram my favourite on instagram. Have a lovely week and can't wait to see what you link up!
- Firstly. Please add my special badge of my daughter weeping when I said she looked like Pat Butcher (?!).
- The linky requires no words - we are busy and we've not got the time really have we? But feel free to write a few lines if you wish. I think no words is sometimes even funnier. We can make our own stories up then!
- It will run from Wednesday early morning till Friday late evening. But feel free to link up any old photos from other weeks. One post per person but you can put a few funny pics if you wish.
- I will comment on each one and if you include my twitter handle (follow me on @brummymummyof2) and #wickedwednesdays I will share your comedy picture.
- Try and comment on as many as you can, let's say two would be a good minimum.
- If you also hashtag your piccy #wickedwednesdays on Instagram I will regram a few favourites each week with your handle and hopefully you will get some new followers.
- That's it! It's just a bit of a giggle really. Enjoy!
Me, maybe a bit tipsy clearly shocking the ever so beautiful Potty Mouthed Mummy