A lot of you joined up last week which was fab and my favourites were the hilarious toddler strop in front of a wolf (?!) over at Mum to Mom, a AMAZING montage by Teen Tween Toddler and cooking mess by What Katy Said. I also loved the very funny pic posted by Just a Normal Mummy on instagram. Remember to comment on as many as you can which is super easy to do with a photo linky and then hopefully you should get some lovely comments in return (or I shall in my strict teacher way have to delete those that dump and run)! Have an amazing week and I can't wait to see what photos you have lined up!
- Firstly. Please add my special badge of my daughter weeping when I said she looked like Pat Butcher (?!).
- The linky requires no words - we are busy and we've not got the time really have we? But feel free to write a few lines if you wish. I think no words is sometimes even funnier. We can make our own stories up then!
- It will run from Wednesday early morning till Friday late evening. But feel free to link up any old photos from other weeks. One post per person but you can put a few funny pics if you wish.
- I will comment on each one and if you include my twitter handle (follow me on @brummymummyof2) and #wickedwednesdays I will share your comedy picture.
- Try and comment on as many as you can, let's say two would be a good minimum.
- If you also hashtag your piccy #wickedwednesdays on Instagram I will regram a few favourites each week with your handle and hopefully you will get some new followers.
- That's it! It's just a bit of a giggle really. Enjoy!