We had some brill photos last week and my favourites were the beautifully made up toddler boy over at Parenthood Highs and Lows, carrot v child at Everything Mummy and the utterly psychotic beheaded dolly from Clarabella Q. All brilliant and hilarious shots. I can't wait to see what you have got for us this week. Remember to tell any new bloggers about the linky and any ones returning from the summer!
- Firstly. Please add my special badge of my daughter weeping when I said she looked like Pat Butcher (?!).
- The linky requires no words - it's summer and we've not got the time really have we? But feel free to write a few lines if you wish. I think no words is sometimes even funnier. We can make our own stories up then!
- It will run from Wednesday early morning till Friday late evening. But feel free to link up any old photos from other weeks. One post per person but you can put a few funny pics if you wish.
- I will comment on each one and if you include my twitter handle (follow me on @brummymummyof2) and #wickedwednesdays I will share your comedy picture.
- Try and comment on as many as you can, let's say two would be a good minimum.
- If you also hashtag your piccy #wickedwednesdays on Instagram I will regram a few favourites each week with your handle and hopefully you will get some new followers.
- That's it! It's just a bit of a giggle really. Enjoy!
You know when you spend £15 on play doh sets and then? They make you this play do cake. Urgh.