So let's cut to the chase. My favourites this week were a hilarious smoochy photo from The Price is Usually Right, a stroppy toddler 'enjoying' Longleat over at Diary of a Midlife Mummy and an AMAZING action shot from the very lovely Pixiedust. Gold stars all round. A+ for you. Now I have to scoot and go and find pictures of Hitler and rioting. Have a lovely week and if you are coming to tots100 blogcamp on Saturday be sure to come and say "hi bab" and let's have really ugly #wickedwednesdays selfie together.
- Firstly. Please add my special badge of my daughter weeping when I said she looked like Pat Butcher (?!).
- The linky requires no words - we've not got the time really have we? But feel free to write a few lines if you wish. I think no words is sometimes even funnier. We can make our own stories up then!
- It will run from Wednesday early morning till Friday late evening. But feel free to link up any old photos from other weeks. One per person.
- I will comment on each one and if you include my twitter handle @brummymummyof2 and #wickedwednesdays I will share your comedy picture.
- Try and comment on as many as you can, let's say two would be a good minimum.
- If you also hashtag your piccy #wickedwednesdays on Instagram I will regram a few favourites each week with your handle and hopefully you will get some new followers.
- That's it! It's just a bit of a giggle really. Enjoy!
Enjoying the family day out then? Oh.