My favourites from last week were the adorable messy face from Liquorice UK, baby jail from Shannonagains and ballerina bum from This Price Is Usually Right. As per usual try not to link drop. Go and have a little look at some others. Why not try some bloggers you haven't heard of and give them a few lovely little comments? I can't wait to see what you have got for us this week! And in the coming weeks I can't wait to see some proper crap halloween outfits and weeping toddlers dressed as witches. Aces.
- Firstly. Please add my special badge of my daughter weeping when I said she looked like Pat Butcher (?!).
- The linky requires no words - we've not got the time really have we? But feel free to write a few lines if you wish. I think no words is sometimes even funnier. We can make our own stories up then!
- It will run from Wednesday early morning till Friday late evening. But feel free to link up any old photos from other weeks. One per person.
- I will comment on each one and if you include my twitter handle (follow me on @brummymummyof2) and #wickedwednesdays I will share your comedy picture.
- Try and comment on as many as you can, let's say two would be a good minimum.
- If you also hashtag your piccy #wickedwednesdays on Instagram (follow me at brummymummyof2) I will regram a few favourites each week with your handle and hopefully you will get some new followers.
- That's it! It's just a bit of a giggle really. Enjoy!
My boy. Trapped his sister. Under a ball pool.
And hit her with a stick. I stopped this instantly (well after a photo obvs).