Now back to the main event. We had lots of people link up last week and as it appears it is a thing to get annoyed by a linky reminder tweet (I don't get annoyed by much so I was not aware this was a thing). It may be something I try to phase out as I would hate you in your jamas shouting "I WISH SHE WOULD STOP TWEETING ME". So let's see how that works out! Favs from last week were the hilarious holiday gift from The Price is Usually Right and I also really loved bum slippers from Sounding Like My Mother and Princ(ess) Charming from Californian Mum in London . You know the rules by now and can't wait to see all your hilarious family failed photos!
- Firstly. Please add my special badge of my daughter weeping when I said she looked like Pat Butcher (?!).
- The linky requires no words - we've not got the time really have we? But feel free to write a few lines if you wish. I think no words is sometimes even funnier. We can make our own stories up then!
- It will run from Wednesday early morning till Friday late evening. But feel free to link up any old photos from other weeks. One per person.
- I will comment on each one and if you include my twitter handle @brummymummyof2 and #wickedwednesdays I will share your comedy picture.
- Try and comment on as many as you can, let's say two would be a good minimum.
- If you also hashtag your piccy #wickedwednesdays on Instagram I will regram a few favourites each week with your handle and hopefully you will get some new followers.
- That's it! It's just a bit of a giggle really. Enjoy!