We had lots of good uns last week on the linky and it was nice to see some new people alongside the more regular linkeruperers (technical term there!). I enjoyed this piece from Dad Blog UK (OK so he broke a few rules), as well as a tantruming boy from Californian Mum in London. Finally I enjoyed a carrot that looked like a willy. Yes. I did. Well as in looking at the picture of one from Diary of a Midlife Mummy. Stop it you dirty people! You know the rules and if you don't read below. Try and keep them relatively wicked. Try and comment on at least two. More if you are feeling fruity! Enjoy your week and I am crossing my fingers for some crap Halloween outfits next week!!!!!
- Firstly. Please add my special badge of my daughter weeping when I said she looked like Pat Butcher (?!).
- The linky requires no words - we've not got the time really have we? But feel free to write a few lines if you wish. I think no words is sometimes even funnier. We can make our own stories up then!
- It will run from Wednesday early morning till Friday late evening. But feel free to link up any old photos from other weeks. One per person.
- I will comment on each one and if you include my twitter handle @brummymummyof2 and #wickedwednesdays I will share your comedy picture.
- Try and comment on as many as you can, let's say two would be a good minimum.
- If you also hashtag your piccy #wickedwednesdays on Instagram I will regram a few favourites each week with your handle and hopefully you will get some new followers.
- That's it! It's just a bit of a giggle really. Enjoy!