We had a brilliant week last week with some of the total and utter best #wickedwednesdays ever! I regrammed over on my Instagram the ever so amazing Honest Mum and the ever so funny Hurrah for Gin. Also I regrammed this little lovely from 3 Princesses and 1 Dude. My other favs were Northumberland Mam with this utterly amazing make up fail, that actually made me snort. I also loved the saddest ever looking Spider-man from Not a Frumpy Mummy and going on a bogey hunt from Potty Mouthed Mummy. All hilarious. And all showing the real side of being a parent. So off you pop. Go and link some more lovelies up and try and leave some comments along the way. Have a brill week babs.
- Firstly. Please add my special badge of my daughter weeping when I said she looked like Pat Butcher (?!).
- The linky requires no words - we've not got the time really have we? But feel free to write a few lines if you wish. I think no words is sometimes even funnier. We can make our own stories up then!
- It will run from Wednesday early morning till Friday late evening. But feel free to link up any old photos from other weeks. One per person.
- I will comment on each one and if you include my twitter handle @brummymummyof2 and #wickedwednesdays I will share your comedy picture.
- Try and comment on as many as you can, let's say two would be a good minimum.
- If you also hashtag your piccy #wickedwednesdays on Instagram I will regram a few favourites each week with your handle and hopefully you will get some new followers.
- That's it! It's just a bit of a giggle really. Enjoy!