There were some fab ones this week and I am going to pick two as they were along the same theme of kids just being utter weirdos. There was the lovely Very Much So Blog and also A Day In This Dads Life. So now go and link up lots of lovely and hilarious photos and try you best to share the love around. The more you comment on the more you should get in return! Have a good week beauts.
- Firstly. Please add my special badge of my daughter weeping when I said she looked like Pat Butcher (?!).
- The linky requires no words - we've not got the time really have we? But feel free to write a few lines if you wish. I think no words is sometimes even funnier. We can make our own stories up then!
- It will run from Wednesday early morning till Friday late evening. But feel free to link up any old photos from other weeks. One per person.
- I will comment on each one and if you include my twitter handle @brummymummyof2 and #wickedwednesdays I will share your comedy picture.
- Try and comment on as many as you can, let's say two would be a good minimum.
- If you also hashtag your piccy #wickedwednesdays on Instagram I will regram a few favourites each week with your handle and hopefully you will get some new followers.
- That's it! It's just a bit of a giggle really. Enjoy!