We had tons of linkerupers last week which was fab and I loved seeing all your marvellous photos. They made me happy. They made me smile. They made me feel that hell yeah we are all in this together! Which was my main aim of #wickedwednesdays. Sometimes our kids are cray cray. Sometimes our houses are shizzle holes. But we are all doing the very best we can.
And my favs this week were amazing action shots from Not a Frumpy Mum. I loved Shannonagains plug eating baby as well as a tantruming birthday boy from Jo's Nursery. Can't wait to see what you have got for us this week! Have a lovely fireworky type of evening. I will mainly hiding from sparklers. They scare the bejeezus out of me!
- Firstly. Please add my special badge of my daughter weeping when I said she looked like Pat Butcher (?!).
- The linky requires no words - we've not got the time really have we? But feel free to write a few lines if you wish. I think no words is sometimes even funnier. We can make our own stories up then!
- It will run from Wednesday early morning till Friday late evening. But feel free to link up any old photos from other weeks. One per person.
- I will comment on each one and if you include my twitter handle @brummymummyof2 and #wickedwednesdays I will share your comedy picture.
- Try and comment on as many as you can, let's say two would be a good minimum.
- If you also hashtag your piccy #wickedwednesdays on Instagram I will regram a few favourites each week with your handle and hopefully you will get some new followers.
- That's it! It's just a bit of a giggle really. Enjoy!
Every. Frickin. Time.
Would love it if you clicked on this and then voted on my face. It is a thumb.
So it could be like you giving me a little punch in the gob. Which you may like? Love you! x