We had a lovely lot of #wickedwednesdays last week. And you know I LOVE ME a stroppy dropped lip so my two favourites came in the form of 3 Princesses and 1 Dude and Not a Frumpy Mum. I also regrammed the lovely and talented Shutterflies over on my instagram. Don't forget to tag me in and as a special birthday treat I will regram as many as I can today. Let's share the instagrammy love and get us all some more followers. Gotta go and get ready for my dinner at The Ritz followed by a jacuzzi with Gary Barlow. Or soft play with my rents and some soggy fish fingers. Doom!
- Firstly. Please add my special badge of my daughter weeping when I said she looked like Pat Butcher (?!).
- The linky requires no words - it's summer and we've not got the time really have we? But feel free to write a few lines if you wish. I think no words is sometimes even funnier. We can make our own stories up then!
- It will run from Wednesday early morning till Friday late evening. But feel free to link up any old photos from other weeks. One per person.
- I will comment on each one and if you include my twitter handle (follow me on @brummymummyof2) and #wickedwednesdays I will share your comedy picture.
- Try and comment on as many as you can, let's say two would be a good minimum.
- If you also hashtag your piccy #wickedwednesday on Instagram (follow me at brummymummyof2) I will regram a few favourites each week with your handle and hopefully you will get some new followers.
- That's it! It's just a bit of a giggle really. Enjoy!