My favourites this week were the amazing sweet baby Santa from No More Cinderella and the very lovely Jo with her underwhelmed boy. I also really laughed at Little Hearts Big Love. You know the rules by now! Go and have peruse at some of the others. And when I'm commenting it seems that most of you are commenting around lots. So gold star to you my lovelies. Have a lovely week. May it be full of mince pies and work drinkys.
- Firstly. Please add my special badge of my daughter weeping when I said she looked like Pat Butcher (?!).
- The linky requires no words - it's summer and we've not got the time really have we? But feel free to write a few lines if you wish. I think no words is sometimes even funnier. We can make our own stories up then!
- It will run from Wednesday early morning till Friday late evening. But feel free to link up any old photos from other weeks. One per person.
- I will comment on each one and if you include my twitter handle (follow me on @brummymummyof2) and #wickedwednesdays I will share your comedy picture.
- Try and comment on as many as you can, let's say two would be a good minimum.
- If you also hashtag your piccy #wickedwednesday on Instagram (follow me at brummymummyof2) I will regram a few favourites each week with your handle and hopefully you will get some new followers.
- That's it! It's just a bit of a giggle really. Enjoy!