My favourites for this week were 'A Gumpy Little Elf' from Tantrums and Tailoring which I shared over on my Instagram. I also loved a very determined baby surfing a messy room from All About a Mummy. As usual pop along and try and comment on as many as you can! My photo this week comes from a play date at my friend Emily's house. Sigh. Stroppy toddlers embarrassing me whilst her little girls acted beautifully. Always the way! Curse them! New for this week I will be popping one of my favourites over on my fb page with a link to your social media. Whit woo! Snazzy or what? Have a good week babs!
- Firstly. Please add my special badge of my daughter weeping when I said she looked like Pat Butcher.
- The linky requires no words. We've not got the time really have we? But feel free to write a few lines if you wish. I think no words is sometimes even funnier. We can make our own stories up then!
- It will run from Wednesday early morning till Friday late evening. But feel free to link up any old photos from other weeks. One per person.
- I will comment on each one and if you include my twitter handle (follow me here) and #wickedwednesdays I will share your comedy picture.
- Try and comment on as many as you can, let's say two would be a good minimum. But the more you comment on? The more will comment back. FACT.
- If you also hashtag your piccy #wickedwednesday on Instagram (follow me here) I will regram a few favourites each week with your handle and hopefully you will get some new followers.
- That's it! It's just a bit of a giggle really. Enjoy!