Hello! Welcome to this weeks #wickedwednesdays I hope you have all had a splendid week and are super happy. I. Am. Knackered. My girl has been having nightmares for three weeks (gah!) so I feel like the walking dead. You know when you have a new born and you are on adrenaline for a bit? And then the sh*t hits the fan and you collapse. I am totes at that stage. We have gro clocks and reward charts and oh all sorts of shizzle coming out of our arse. We shall conquer the monsters!
Anyway back to business. Another bumper crop last week from everyone. We had some corkers. Just a little word with my strict teacher hat on. Could you please make sure you link up the right post? Or make sure it is a bit relevant? If you need any help with how type it in just shout! My favs from last week were Minion Bucket Heads from Suburban Mum, a very rude baby from It's Mostly Okay and the strangest bell shot from The Un Cheshire Wife all hilarious. A bit of an all time favs for this weeks from me, and sorry if you saw it in my Ten Things I Hate About Two post. But it made me hardcore lol. As per link and comment lots. Have a good week babs. Same time same place next week?
- Firstly. Please add my special badge of my daughter weeping when I said she looked like Pat Butcher.
- The linky requires no words. We've not got the time really have we? But feel free to write a few lines if you wish. I think no words is sometimes even funnier. We can make our own stories up then!
- It will run from Wednesday early morning till Friday late evening. But feel free to link up any old photos from other weeks. One per person.
- I will comment on each one and if you include my twitter handle (follow me here) and #wickedwednesdays I will share your comedy picture.
- Try and comment on as many as you can, let's say two would be a good minimum. But the more you comment on? The more will comment back. FACT.
- If you also hashtag your piccy #wickedwednesday on Instagram (follow me here) I will regram a few favourites each week with your handle and hopefully you will get some new followers.
- That's it! It's just a bit of a giggle really. Enjoy!