Hope you had an amazing festive season and it was lovely to read some of your Christmas posts and see your happy homes on insta-sham. But now let's cut to the chase. Let's see the real disasters of Christmas and New Year. I can't ruddy wait. As per try and comment on a few and as I comment on all of them, I get to see that those who comment more get a lot more comments in return. Which I think is good for SEO? But as I don't actually know what that is I could be wrong! Enjoy...
- Firstly. Please add my special badge of my daughter weeping when I said she looked like Pat Butcher.
- The linky requires no words. We've not got the time really have we? But feel free to write a few lines if you wish. I think no words is sometimes even funnier. We can make our own stories up then!
- It will run from Wednesday early morning till Friday late evening. But feel free to link up any old photos from other weeks. One per person.
- I will comment on each one and if you include my twitter handle (follow me here) and #wickedwednesdays I will share your comedy picture.
- Try and comment on as many as you can, let's say two would be a good minimum. But the more you comment on? The more will comment back. FACT.
- If you also hashtag your piccy #wickedwednesday on Instagram (follow me here) I will regram a few favourites each week with your handle and hopefully you will get some new followers.
- That's it! It's just a bit of a giggle really. Enjoy!