We had a bumper turn out last week for 50 people linking up! I think this may be the first time we reached 50 linkerupers so that was so exciting! My favourites including a free bumbo from Misunderstood Mummy, a very stroppy but still so pretty girl from Californian Mum in London and a guitar loving boy in the form of 3 Princesses and 1 Dude. ACE! By now you know the score just link up and comment on as many as possible. Try and be kind and make sure the people who link up late get a bit of comment love as well. If you are new to blogging just tweet me at @brummymummyof2 if you need my help and I will try my best! Till next week Babs...
- Firstly. Please add my special badge of my daughter weeping when I said she looked like Pat Butcher.
- The linky requires no words. We've not got the time really have we? But feel free to write a few lines if you wish. I think no words is sometimes even funnier. We can make our own stories up then!
- It will run from Wednesday early morning till Friday late evening. But feel free to link up any old photos from other weeks. One per person.
- I will comment on each one and if you include my twitter handle (follow me here) and #wickedwednesdays I will share your comedy picture.
- Try and comment on as many as you can, let's say two would be a good minimum. But the more you comment on? The more will comment back. FACT.
- If you also hashtag your piccy #wickedwednesday on Instagram (follow me here) I will regram a few favourites each week with your handle and hopefully you will get some new followers.
- That's it! It's just a bit of a giggle really. Enjoy!