Hello and welcome to this weeks Wicked Wednesdays! I hope you had a lovely weekend. I was part of Team Honk and went and took part in the Comic Relief danceathon. I have popped a little vlog of the day and if you're feeling charitable there is a link underneath the YouTube video that will take you straight to my Giving Page. Would be ace if I could get past £500 for the day of actual Comic Relief.
We had another massive lot of linkeruprers last week and my favourites were 3 Princesses and 1 Dude and a comedy green face I HAD to regram. Also loved a rather phallic piece from Californian Mum In London and some gruesome injuries from them tricky toddlers over at Malcontented Mother. Brilliant stuff! You know the rules. Try and comment on a few and newbie bloggers if you comment you should get some comments back! This is a photo linky where we comment on a photo. Not a blog post that isn't really anything to do with a photo. And NO COMPANIES linking. You cheeky sausages! Have a beaut week babs.
- Firstly. Please add my special badge of my daughter weeping when I said she looked like Pat Butcher.
- The linky requires no words. We've not got the time really have we? But feel free to write a few lines if you wish. I think no words is sometimes even funnier. We can make our own stories up then!
- It will run from Wednesday early morning till Friday late evening. But feel free to link up any old photos from other weeks. One per person.
- I will comment on each one and if you include my twitter handle (follow me here) and #wickedwednesdays I will share your comedy picture.
- Try and comment on as many as you can, let's say two would be a good minimum. But the more you comment on? The more will comment back. FACT.
- If you also hashtag your piccy #wickedwednesday on Instagram (follow me here) I will regram a few favourites each week with your handle and hopefully you will get some new followers.
- That's it! It's just a bit of a giggle really. Enjoy!
Oh hey we are fighting but still have the lols!