Hello! And welcome to this weeks Wicked Wednesdays. I hope you had a lovely week. Some of you may have seen that I finally got to meet Mr Bloom on Sunday and I am STILL SO EXCITED! I am also not sure I will ever get over it. I showed the photo to my Year 10 girls. And they said we made a nice couple. This made my week.
Anyway back to the main event. We had lots of lovely linkeruperers last week but just always check that you are linking back to the right blog post, not twitter or instagram. Any problems just shout! Sometimes I can't find the post. So sorry if I didn't comment. My favourites last week were
Mum in a Nutshell who did something EXACTLY what I would do, a sausage roll thief from Kizzy and Izzy doing something my girl would do and I also loved the worlds most terrifying Frozen game from Heart Being Mum. You know the score. Leave you blog post, linky back to mine and go and comment on as many as you can! Two minimum. Have a beaut week...
- Firstly. Please add my special badge of my daughter weeping when I said she looked like Pat Butcher.
- The linky requires no words. We've not got the time really have we? But feel free to write a few lines if you wish. I think no words is sometimes even funnier. We can make our own stories up then!
- It will run from Wednesday early morning till Friday late evening. But feel free to link up any old photos from other weeks. One per person.
- I will comment on each one and if you include my twitter handle (follow me here) and #wickedwednesdays I will share your comedy picture.
- Try and comment on as many as you can, let's say two would be a good minimum. But the more you comment on? The more will comment back. FACT.
- If you also hashtag your piccy #wickedwednesday on Instagram (follow me here) I will regram a few favourites each week with your handle and hopefully you will get some new followers.
- That's it! It's just a bit of a giggle really. Enjoy!
When friends visit. And the kids are quiet. Make up must be involved!