Hello my lovelies and how are we? Recovered from the Easter holiday? Still on holiday or like me sitting at home worrying about school places coming out tomorrow? (VOM). We had a lovely few weeks with a trip to Peppa World and the opening of the new Thomas Land expansion. Which is where this beauty of a photo comes from. Can't beat a stroppy boy eh?
Another lovely lot of linkeruperers last week. My favourites came from Two Tiny Crafters, a super classy lady after my own heart from Messed Up Mum and loved this fab collage from 3 Princesses and 1 Dude. Thanks so much for linking up ladies. As per usual you know the score. Link up and make sure you comment on a few to get comments in return. And try not to sneak in a irrelevant post as I will go all teacher on your ass and shout (I won't but internally I will be very VERY cross). Have a lovely week and let's all hope we get the school places we long for!
- Firstly. Please add my special badge of my daughter weeping when I said she looked like Pat Butcher.
- The linky requires no words. We've not got the time really have we? But feel free to write a few lines if you wish. I think no words is sometimes even funnier. We can make our own stories up then!
- It will run from Wednesday early morning till Friday late evening. But feel free to link up any old photos from other weeks. One per person.
- I will comment on each one and if you include my twitter handle (follow me here) and #wickedwednesdays I will share your comedy picture.
- Try and comment on as many as you can, let's say two would be a good minimum. But the more you comment on? The more will comment back. FACT.
- If you also hashtag your piccy #wickedwednesday on Instagram (follow me here) I will regram a few favourites each week with your handle and hopefully you will get some new followers.
- That's it! It's just a bit of a giggle really. Enjoy!