Hey Hey Hey! How are you? And how has your week been? We have had nits and poos in baths and a whole host of pre-school fun! (aka DOOM). But bar that it has been pretty fun. I don't know about anybody else but I cannot wait for the summer to start. Apart from the fact my girl then goes to school which will break my heart. Let's not talk about it.
Another FANTASTIC week for the linky. Just a quick little message to the newbie bloggers. It will only work if you go commenting on a few. That's how you get comments on return. When I cam commenting on everyone I notice sometimes that some don't have any (sob) or don't comment on any (boo). Let's spread a little linky love! This week I had one of my favs that TOTALLY sums up #wickedwednesdays and that was from Twinderelmo. Perfection! I also always love a child playing with nappy cream so here is Wry Mummy and baby blues brothers from My 4 Little Monsters. Thanks ladies! Go forth, link up and comment lots!
- Firstly. Please add my special badge of my daughter weeping when I said she looked like Pat Butcher.
- The linky requires no words. We've not got the time really have we? But feel free to write a few lines if you wish. I think no words is sometimes even funnier. We can make our own stories up then!
- It will run from Wednesday early morning till Friday late evening. But feel free to link up any old photos from other weeks. One per person.
- I will comment on each one and if you include my twitter handle (follow me here) and #wickedwednesdays I will share your comedy picture.
- Try and comment on as many as you can, let's say two would be a good minimum. But the more you comment on? The more will comment back. FACT.
- If you also hashtag your piccy #wickedwednesday on Instagram (follow me here) I will regram a few favourites each week with your handle and hopefully you will get some new followers.
- That's it! It's just a bit of a giggle really. Enjoy!