And yes...along with it came some mean comments. Saying everything from I am desperate for a reality TV show, to my kids are naughty, to I am a crap person/blogger/teacher/human being. And it wasn't great. But I also got a lot of love. Big thanks to Becky from 3 Princesses 1 Dude for her help with a couple of shots and same to Beth over at Twinderelmo. Ladies you rock. Another big shout out goes to The Price Is Usually Right for literally the best Wicked Wednesdays I have ever seen!
So let's keep linking up these amazing shots of real family life. And let's get some sense of proportion. In the stacks of lovely photos we take of our children we love. If ever so often there is one of them looking miserable? Or maybe our house looking a state? That's OK! Go forth, link up, enjoy and comment! Lots of Love Em x
- Firstly. Please add my special badge of my daughter weeping when I said she looked like Pat Butcher.
- The linky requires no words. We've not got the time really have we? But feel free to write a few lines if you wish. I think no words is sometimes even funnier. We can make our own stories up then!
- It will run from Wednesday early morning till Friday late evening. But feel free to link up any old photos from other weeks. One per person.
- I will comment on each one and if you include my twitter handle (follow me here) and #wickedwednesdays I will share your comedy picture.
- Try and comment on as many as you can, let's say two would be a good minimum. But the more you comment on? The more will comment back. FACT.
- If you also hashtag your piccy #wickedwednesday on Instagram (follow me here) I will regram a few favourites each week with your handle and hopefully you will get some new followers.
- That's it! It's just a bit of a giggle really. Enjoy!
All ready for the zoo??? Oh balls.