Now I am going to get proper stern. PLEASE can we make sure that the photo you are popping up gives us a little insight into your real family life. So maybe a rubbish craft, a stroppy tot, a messy home. The reason the linky was started was to be a bit of an escape from the instagram life we all love so much! My favourites from last week were a hilarious spot story from Becoming A Stay at Home Mum, a beautiful family selfie from Mrs Puddleducky and a gorgeous snack from Mummy Ms Memories. You know the rules. Go forth link up and comment! PS VOTE FOR ME! (giving up being subtle).
- Firstly. Please add my special badge of my daughter weeping when I said she looked like Pat Butcher.
- The linky requires no words. We've not got the time really have we? But feel free to write a few lines if you wish. I think no words is sometimes even funnier. We can make our own stories up then!
- It will run from Wednesday early morning till Friday late evening. But feel free to link up any old photos from other weeks. One per person.
- I will comment on each one and if you include my twitter handle (follow me here) and #wickedwednesdays I will share your comedy picture.
- Try and comment on as many as you can, let's say two would be a good minimum. But the more you comment on? The more will comment back. FACT.
- If you also hashtag your piccy #wickedwednesday on Instagram (follow me here) I will regram a few favourites each week with your handle and hopefully you will get some new followers.
- That's it! It's just a bit of a giggle really. Enjoy!
SMILE or bite. Whatever