Hello! I hope you had a lovely week last week! As I type this we may have another suspected case of le pox in our midst. DOOM! So that's another week I never claw back. At the weekend I managed to meet my blogging hero Sprinkle of Glitter. And make a total arse of myself in the process. But. I went alone and didn't run away when I lost my mind so of that I shall be proud! She even commented on my vlog (let's omit the fact she called me a nutter).
Another great week of linkerupers. Thanks so much to everyone that joined in! My favourites last week were nap time from Two Tiny Crafters, a hilarious face paint strop from Adding Up 2 Be Mum and maybe the best one we have ever had from Living Life Nottingham. Brilliant! Can't wait to see what you have for me this week. Remember to link up, comment lots and think of me when you tweet me your links. Weeping over yet more spotty bottoms.
- Firstly. Please add my special badge of my daughter weeping when I said she looked like Pat Butcher.
- The linky requires no words. We've not got the time really have we? But feel free to write a few lines if you wish. I think no words is sometimes even funnier. We can make our own stories up then!
- It will run from Wednesday early morning till Friday late evening. But feel free to link up any old photos from other weeks. One per person.
- I will comment on each one and if you include my twitter handle (follow me here) and #wickedwednesdays I will share your comedy picture.
- Try and comment on as many as you can, let's say two would be a good minimum. But the more you comment on? The more will comment back. FACT.
- If you also hashtag your piccy #wickedwednesday on Instagram (follow me here) I will regram a few favourites each week with your handle and hopefully you will get some new followers.
- That's it! It's just a bit of a giggle really. Enjoy!
All because I gave him an ice cream. I AM EVIL!