Hello! And welcome to this weeks Wicked Wednesdays! I literally have only just recovered from BritMums. Jeez I was a broken woman. Thanks so much for all of you who voted. But god damn I lost! Curses! I'm blaming that Smilie. It was lovely to see loads and loads of you there. I had a great time and can't wait till next years. But thank god it's a whole 12 months away. I would be ruddy dead!
Another fab week last week and my favourites were a comedy duo from Hannah and the Mini Beasts, the most tragic of showers from Teaching Mum 81 and the strangest of places to have a nap from Sstopping At Two. You know the score by now. Link up, tweet it to me, comment lots and most of all enjoy a giggle.
I am also running a comp for passes to the SEALIFE Centre Brum today for Wicked Wednesdays on my Facebook Page if you fancy it for a laugh. NO links please just a photo for people to see if you want to be in the chance to win (it's just a draw, judging pictures of children is cruel and creepy).
- Firstly. Please add my special badge of my daughter weeping when I said she looked like Pat Butcher.
- The linky requires no words. We've not got the time really have we? But feel free to write a few lines if you wish. I think no words is sometimes even funnier. We can make our own stories up then!
- It will run from Wednesday early morning till Friday late evening. But feel free to link up any old photos from other weeks. One per person.
- I will comment on each one and if you include my twitter handle (follow me here) and #wickedwednesdays I will share your comedy picture.
- Try and comment on as many as you can, let's say two would be a good minimum. But the more you comment on? The more will comment back. FACT.
- If you also hashtag your piccy #wickedwednesday on Instagram (follow me here) I will regram a few favourites each week with your handle and hopefully you will get some new followers.
- That's it! It's just a bit of a giggle really. Enjoy!