As you probably know by now as I've mentioned it on social media my daughter has had chicken pox for the past week and IT VERY NEARLY KILLED ME. Horrible times. Today is the last day she is being held in captivity. And tomorrow she is off back to pre-school covered in scabs. Thank the Lord. I give it till Sunday? And then? The boy will get it for sure. So I hope the rest of you had a far better week than I!
We had another lovely lot of linkeruperers last week! Newbie bloggers please make sure you link the post of your photo rather than just the whole blog as I would have for you to miss out on loads of lovely comments. My favourites were a lovely family photo with Igglepiggle from 3 Princesses and 1 Dude, another great family shot from Californian Mum in London and and exhausted family from This Price Is Usually Right. You know the score! Link up, comment lots and watch the comments come back in ten fold! (OK that's a bit of an exaggeration). Enjoy your week babs!
- Firstly. Please add my special badge of my daughter weeping when I said she looked like Pat Butcher.
- The linky requires no words. We've not got the time really have we? But feel free to write a few lines if you wish. I think no words is sometimes even funnier. We can make our own stories up then!
- It will run from Wednesday early morning till Friday late evening. But feel free to link up any old photos from other weeks. One per person.
- I will comment on each one and if you include my twitter handle (follow me here) and #wickedwednesdays I will share your comedy picture.
- Try and comment on as many as you can, let's say two would be a good minimum. But the more you comment on? The more will comment back. FACT.
- If you also hashtag your piccy #wickedwednesday on Instagram (follow me here) I will regram a few favourites each week with your handle and hopefully you will get some new followers.
- That's it! It's just a bit of a giggle really. Enjoy!
All because? He didn't have chicken pox...just you wait boy