Welcome to this weeks Wicked Wednesdays! I hope you've all had a lovely week and that if your children are in education their last week is going well and that they are all geared up for summer! A lot of people stop blogging over the holiday's to spend time with their kiddos. However I will be carrying on our lovely little linky. You may not write much during the six weeks but it's a good idea to keep up with the odd linky here and there. Helps to get comments and have some up to date posts on your blogs!
Another great lot of linkeruprers last week with a ton of new bloggers joining in which is amazing. My favourites were biting a bum from Llife Love And Dirty Dishes, 'I only went to the toilet' by The Joy Of Five and a very broken Mummy by Whine or Wine. Can we PLEASE make sure we pop the right link in, that it's relevant and you don't just link dump. As per usual link up, add my badge, comment lots (try and comment on mine please) and watch the comments come back to you! Enjoy your week babs!
- Firstly. Please add my special badge of my daughter weeping when I said she looked like Pat Butcher.
- The linky requires no words. We've not got the time really have we? But feel free to write a few lines if you wish. I think no words is sometimes even funnier. We can make our own stories up then!
- It will run from Wednesday early morning till Friday late evening. But feel free to link up any old photos from other weeks. One per person.
- I will comment on each one and if you include my twitter handle (follow me here) and #wickedwednesdays I will share your comedy picture.
- Try and comment on as many as you can, let's say two would be a good minimum. But the more you comment on? The more will comment back. FACT.
- If you also hashtag your piccy #wickedwednesday on Instagram (follow me here) I will regram a few favourites each week with your handle and hopefully you will get some new followers.
- That's it! It's just a bit of a giggle really. Enjoy!