HOORAY!! It's the summer! AT LAST IT IS SO HOT WHY IS IT SO HOT MAKE IT STOP BEING HOT. Good god. I am not one for the heat however? The kiddos are loving life. Chomping on ice creams and living the dream. My girl is off to her school induction today and life is travelling way to fast and is making me a bit weepy.
Another lovely lot of linkerupers last week but I do encourage you all to comment lots. It would be lovely to comment on this post and share some love around. It tends to be the more you comment? The more you get in return! My favourites from last week were the oddest of bottle drinking positions from Becoming A Stay At Home Mum, and extremely angry tot from My Noah and Me and a double tantrum from The Joy Of Five. Enjoy your week! Try not to get too burnt!
- Firstly. Please add my special badge of my daughter weeping when I said she looked like Pat Butcher.
- The linky requires no words. We've not got the time really have we? But feel free to write a few lines if you wish. I think no words is sometimes even funnier. We can make our own stories up then!
- It will run from Wednesday early morning till Friday late evening. But feel free to link up any old photos from other weeks. One per person.
- I will comment on each one and if you include my twitter handle (follow me here) and #wickedwednesdays I will share your comedy picture.
- Try and comment on as many as you can, let's say two would be a good minimum. But the more you comment on? The more will comment back. FACT.
- If you also hashtag your piccy #wickedwednesday on Instagram (follow me here) I will regram a few favourites each week with your handle and hopefully you will get some new followers.
- That's it! It's just a bit of a giggle really. Enjoy!