So it's here! The summer. We are three days in and so far we have eaten a lot of ice cream and stayed up a bit too late. Which as you can I'm is proving really good for the kiddos behaviour. Ahem. Hope you are all having lots of fun and that there hasn't been too many opportunities for Wicked Wednesdays shots!
Another fab week and thanks to all those people that linked up. My favourites were a middle finger from This Price Is Usually Right, a secret cheese eater from Things The Boy Does and a confused baby from Piglets Passions. Thanks so much ladies! Make sure you comment on mine, link up and comment on lots and lots! Over the summer it's a great way to keep up your blogging and commenting! Enjoy your week lovelies. May the sun shine and the fruit shoots be plentiful!
- Firstly. Please add my special badge of my daughter weeping when I said she looked like Pat Butcher.
- The linky requires no words. We've not got the time really have we? But feel free to write a few lines if you wish. I think no words is sometimes even funnier. We can make our own stories up then!
- It will run from Wednesday early morning till Friday late evening. But feel free to link up any old photos from other weeks. One per person.
- I will comment on each one and if you include my twitter handle (follow me here) and #wickedwednesdays I will share your comedy picture.
- Try and comment on as many as you can, let's say two would be a good minimum. But the more you comment on? The more will comment back. FACT.
- If you also hashtag your piccy #wickedwednesday on Instagram (follow me here) I will regram a few favourites each week with your handle and hopefully you will get some new followers.
- That's it! It's just a bit of a giggle really. Enjoy!
When kids attack