Hello lovelies! And how are we? Are we sick of the rain? I WANT IT TO STOP SO HARD! I think that it is supposed to be brightening up this weekend. Thank the Lord as I am off to Camp Bestival. WAHOO! Can't wait. And then Butlins. So as I am way next week I have decided to take ONE WEEK off le linky. Let's all have a little breather and then you will have two weeks to get some corkers. It will give me the chance to a) catch up on everyone's posts and b) not get a divorce from my husband. HOORAH!
My favourites from last week were an angry face from The Mum From Brum, if toddlers went 'out out' from the ever so lovely 3 Princesses and 1 Dude and the best last day of school face from Mrs Puddle Ducky. Thanks for linking up ladies! As per usual go forth, link up, comment lots and watch the comments roll in! SEE YOU IN A FORTNIGHT! (PS I am having a little meet up in Brum tomorrow if you are free and very bored! See the side bar for more deets!)
- Firstly. Please add my special badge of my daughter weeping when I said she looked like Pat Butcher.
- The linky requires no words. We've not got the time really have we? But feel free to write a few lines if you wish. I think no words is sometimes even funnier. We can make our own stories up then!
- It will run from Wednesday early morning till Friday late evening. But feel free to link up any old photos from other weeks. One per person.
- I will comment on each one and if you include my twitter handle (follow me here) and #wickedwednesdays I will share your comedy picture.
- Try and comment on as many as you can, let's say two would be a good minimum. But the more you comment on? The more will comment back. FACT.
- If you also hashtag your piccy #wickedwednesday on Instagram (follow me here) I will regram a few favourites each week with your handle and hopefully you will get some new followers.
- That's it! It's just a bit of a giggle really. Enjoy!
Excited for the party?! Oh.