Last week we had some fab photos linked up. But PLEASE can we ensure that they capture the essence of REAL life. So we are talking messy homes, crappy crafts, stroppy tots, crazy pets. Or really funny shots. No posts that have no relevance to the topic please as I won't comment on them, same goes for if you don't add my badge (and yes that was said in a strict teacher voice!).
My favourites of the week were Whine or Wine with an amazing suntan lotion strop, anger over a non cooked cake from My Noah and Me and an escapee baby from Something Crunchy Mummy. Fab ladies. Loved them! Enjoy your week. Go forth, link up and comment lots!
- Firstly. Please add my special badge of my daughter weeping when I said she looked like Pat Butcher.
- The linky requires no words. We've not got the time really have we? But feel free to write a few lines if you wish. I think no words is sometimes even funnier. We can make our own stories up then!
- It will run from Wednesday early morning till Friday late evening. But feel free to link up any old photos from other weeks. One per person.
- I will comment on each one and if you include my twitter handle (follow me here) and #wickedwednesdays I will share your comedy picture.
- Try and comment on as many as you can, let's say two would be a good minimum. But the more you comment on? The more will comment back. FACT.
- If you also hashtag your piccy #wickedwednesday on Instagram (follow me here) I will regram a few favourites each week with your handle and hopefully you will get some new followers.
- That's it! It's just a bit of a giggle really. Enjoy!