So that gives you two whole weeks worth of stroppy pics to link up. Wahoo! You should have a back log by now. My boy? Jeez. Provided me with at least a months worth. The strops he had. Loon. My favourites were a photo project from Sounding Like My Mother, some 'interesting' graffiti from Mommys Little Princesses and a toilet on a head from Reimer And Ruby. Brilliant and hilarious. Now go forth, link up and comment lots. It's a good way to keep your blog ticking over during the summer months when it all goes a bit quiet!
- Firstly. Please add my special badge of my daughter weeping when I said she looked like Pat Butcher.
- The linky requires no words. We've not got the time really have we? But feel free to write a few lines if you wish. I think no words is sometimes even funnier. We can make our own stories up then!
- It will run from Wednesday early morning till Friday late evening. But feel free to link up any old photos from other weeks. One per person.
- I will comment on each one and if you include my twitter handle (follow me here) and #wickedwednesdays I will share your comedy picture.
- Try and comment on as many as you can, let's say two would be a good minimum. But the more you comment on? The more will comment back. FACT.
- If you also hashtag your piccy #wickedwednesday on Instagram (follow me here) I will regram a few favourites each week with your handle and hopefully you will get some new followers.
- That's it! It's just a bit of a giggle really. Enjoy!