Hello and welcome to this week's Wicked Wednesdays! I hope you are still enjoying the summer holidays. As I look outside the weather is grey and rain is due tomorrow. Oh the many dooms. This week my girl split her chin open in a couch wrestling related incident so of course. I promised her guinea pigs. Two of them. Which I now have to ensure don't get killed at all times! GAH. They are called Anna and Elsa...obvs.
On to last week. Another great amount seeing as it is the summer my favourites were drunk baby from Reimer and Ruby, swearing baby from Mummys Little Blog and a penny for his thoughts from Mummys To Do List As per usual link up, comment lots and watch them come back to you! I have been noticing that some of you are getting LOADS of comments which is amazing! See you next week. Which is the last week of summer. The first week my son starts nursery. I SHALL MAINLY BE WEEPING!
- Firstly. Please add my special badge of my daughter weeping when I said she looked like Pat Butcher.
- The linky requires no words. We've not got the time really have we? But feel free to write a few lines if you wish. I think no words is sometimes even funnier. We can make our own stories up then!
- It will run from Wednesday early morning till Friday late evening. But feel free to link up any old photos from other weeks. One per person.
- I will comment on each one and if you include my twitter handle (follow me here) and #wickedwednesdays I will share your comedy picture.
- Try and comment on as many as you can, let's say two would be a good minimum. But the more you comment on? The more will comment back. FACT.
- If you also hashtag your piccy #wickedwednesday on Instagram (follow me here) I will regram a few favourites each week with your handle and hopefully you will get some new followers.
- That's it! It's just a bit of a giggle really. Enjoy!