Hello! And welcome to this weeks Wicked Wednesdays! I hope you have all had a lovely week. I am loving the fact that autumn is now fully here and I can rock my proper Mummy uniform of boots and a jazzy scarf. I’ve already experienced the joy of a wet school run. It made me mad. And realise my coat is a bit crap.
Thanks so much for all the lovely lot of linkeruperers last week. I LOVE looking at all the photos. And if you pop over onto my Facebook page there are lots of amazing ladies who also pop their photos on. And they make me laugh hard. There are some classics! My favourites from last week were from My Noah and Me, All About A Mummy and Educating Roversi. Thanks guys! Fab shots. As per usual, link up, add my badge and go and comment on as many as you can! Let’s say two minimum. Have an amazing week and if you are at the MADs? Come and give me a squeeze!
- Firstly. Please add my special badge of my daughter weeping when I said she looked like Pat Butcher.
- The linky requires no words. We've not got the time really have we? But feel free to write a few lines if you wish. I think no words is sometimes even funnier. We can make our own stories up then!
- It will run from Wednesday early morning till Friday late evening. But feel free to link up any old photos from other weeks. One per person.
- I will comment on each one and if you include my twitter handle (follow me here) and #wickedwednesdays I will share your comedy picture.
- Try and comment on as many as you can, let's say two would be a good minimum. But the more you comment on? The more will comment back. FACT.
- If you also hashtag your piccy #wickedwednesday on Instagram (follow me here) I will regram a few favourites each week with your handle and hopefully you will get some new followers.
- That's it! It's just a bit of a giggle really. Enjoy!