Welcome to this weeks Wicked Wednesdays! I hope you are all feeling sprightly! I am full of cold. And miserable. Which means I am lovely to my kids but generally shout at my husband (sorry husband). Being a teacher you pick up every bug going so this will be number 1 of 300 I have this year. GAH!
Thanks again to all those who have linked up. If you know if any new bloggers who are looking to reach out to the community please do not hesitate to try and get them involved. It's a dead easy linky, good for a backlink and fab for comments! My favourites last week were never ending tidying up from Four Little Girls The Mummy Memoirs, a super cute bunny from Dream Catching and finally breadstick fashion from Mum To A Monster. Now go forth, link up and comment lots. Whilst I sit here and angrily wipe my nose!
- Firstly. Please add my special badge of my daughter weeping when I said she looked like Pat Butcher.
- The linky requires no words. We've not got the time really have we? But feel free to write a few lines if you wish. I think no words is sometimes even funnier. We can make our own stories up then!
- It will run from Wednesday early morning till Friday late evening. But feel free to link up any old photos from other weeks. One per person.
- I will comment on each one and if you include my twitter handle (follow me here) and #wickedwednesdays I will share your comedy picture.
- Try and comment on as many as you can, let's say two would be a good minimum. But the more you comment on? The more will comment back. FACT.
- If you also hashtag your piccy #wickedwednesday on Instagram (follow me here) I will regram a few favourites each week with your handle and hopefully you will get some new followers.
- That's it! It's just a bit of a giggle really. Enjoy!
This tantrum? Was because? MY HUSBAND GAVE A TWO YEAR OLD LOOM BANDS.
Which I removed. As I am not insane.