Welcome to September! And the first Wicked Wednesdays of the new school year! September is always ace for me as it means a total fresh start at work and it's going to be the same on the blog. I've decided to try my hand at being a part time pro blogger! WAHOO. My boy is off to nursery every Wednesday and this means that I can work all day and be able to watch tele again in the evening. The actual dream. Oh I love tele.
Another fab lot of linkerupers last week. Do remember that it doesn't have to be a tantrum each week. I welcome any shots of REAL family life. Such as crap crafts, proper Pinterest fails and messy homes. Also vintage shots are allowed! My favourites for this week were posting a baby from Reimer and Ruby, less is more from Mum to a Monster and Sunday brunch from 4128 Miles. As per usual, link up, comment lots and hopefully get lots in return! Have a lovely week and may your return to school be peaceful.
- Firstly. Please add my special badge of my daughter weeping when I said she looked like Pat Butcher.
- The linky requires no words. We've not got the time really have we? But feel free to write a few lines if you wish. I think no words is sometimes even funnier. We can make our own stories up then!
- It will run from Wednesday early morning till Friday late evening. But feel free to link up any old photos from other weeks. One per person.
- I will comment on each one and if you include my twitter handle (follow me here) and #wickedwednesdays I will share your comedy picture.
- Try and comment on as many as you can, let's say two would be a good minimum. But the more you comment on? The more will comment back. FACT.
- If you also hashtag your piccy #wickedwednesday on Instagram (follow me here) I will regram a few favourites each week with your handle and hopefully you will get some new followers.
- That's it! It's just a bit of a giggle really. Enjoy!
First day at nursery. SMILE! Oh.