Hello and welcome to this weeks Wicked Wednesdays! I have FINALLY got over the worst bout of weird flu/viral thing ever and the first thing I did? Was go out and buy loads of ornament pumpkins. Obvs. It's October tomorrow and as far as I am concerned? It's Halloween. HOORAH! Well HOORAH in a slightly lame voice and my girl is scared of everything bar friendly looking black cats and a happy faced pumpkin.
We had a great load of linkeruprers last week. It was brilliant. It was lovely to see a few new faces and please do not hesitate to recommend this easy peasy linky to any other new bloggers on the block! Also if you are bored on a Wednesday over on my Facebook page generally quite a few people put some proper funny ones on there too. My favourites from last week were decorating with mascara from The Joy Of Five, a very glam looking Mum from Arthur Wears and Reflux Crack Den from The Little Book Of Sick. Thanks for linking up ladies! As per usual, link up, comment lots and watch the comments come flying back your way. Would be ace if you could comment on mine too! Have a fantastic week and if you see any ornate pumpkins think of me!
- Firstly. Please add my special badge of my daughter weeping when I said she looked like Pat Butcher.
- The linky requires no words. We've not got the time really have we? But feel free to write a few lines if you wish. I think no words is sometimes even funnier. We can make our own stories up then!
- It will run from Wednesday early morning till Friday late evening. But feel free to link up any old photos from other weeks. One per person.
- I will comment on each one and if you include my twitter handle (follow me here) and #wickedwednesdays I will share your comedy picture.
- Try and comment on as many as you can, let's say two would be a good minimum. But the more you comment on? The more will comment back. FACT.
- If you also hashtag your piccy #wickedwednesday on Instagram (follow me here) I will regram a few favourites each week with your handle and hopefully you will get some new followers.
- That's it! It's just a bit of a giggle really. Enjoy!
6am. Sunday Morning