There were some cracking shots from last week. My favourites were 'what strange lips you have' from My May Sunshine, hiding from Mum To A Monster and a very messy child from Something Crunchy Mummy . Whilst I did my little round of commenting I did notice that comments were a bit lacking! So new bloggers please make sure if you link up that you not only comment on my photo but you go round and comment on a few. So link up, comment loads and wait for some to come back to you! I am also going to regram my favourite on instagram so please tag me in!
- Firstly. Please add my special badge of my daughter weeping when I said she looked like Pat Butcher.
- The linky requires no words. We've not got the time really have we? But feel free to write a few lines if you wish. I think no words is sometimes even funnier. We can make our own stories up then!
- It will run from Wednesday early morning till Friday late evening. But feel free to link up any old photos from other weeks. One per person.
- I will comment on each one and if you include my twitter handle (follow me here) and #wickedwednesdays I will share your comedy picture.
- Try and comment on as many as you can, let's say two would be a good minimum. But the more you comment on? The more will comment back. FACT.
- If you also hashtag your piccy #wickedwednesday on Instagram (follow me here) I will regram a few favourites each week with your handle and hopefully you will get some new followers.
- That's it! It's just a bit of a giggle really. Enjoy!