Hello and welcome to this weeks Wicked Wednesdays! Now I could do some pleasantries and pootle on about my week...or...I COULD BEG YOU FOR YOUR VOTE IN THE MUMSNET BLOGGING AWARDS! Phew. That's better off my chest. Yep I have made it to the final three in the awards in the vlogging category. Check out my YouTube channel here (hey my Mum loves it!) and please vote for me here or click the badge at the bottom of this post. Essentially I shall be honest. I have lost twice this year. And Oh God I can't face the trauma again! SO VOTE AND I WILL SNOG YOU. Or summat. Cheers!
My favourites from last week were a Christmas Coffin from Northumberland Mam, a hair disaster from Picking Up Toys and a CLASSIC from 3 Princesses and 1 Dude. Thanks so much for linking up again ladies! Loved your shots and they made me laugh so much! You know the score by now. Link up, add my badge, comment on mine, comment on some others, VOTE FOR ME and watch some comments come back! Wahoo! Now have yourself a lovely week. Oh and VOTE FOR ME! Cough.
- Firstly. Please add my special badge of my daughter weeping when I said she looked like Pat Butcher.
- The linky requires no words. We've not got the time really have we? But feel free to write a few lines if you wish. I think no words is sometimes even funnier. We can make our own stories up then!
- It will run from Wednesday early morning till Friday late evening. But feel free to link up any old photos from other weeks. One per person.
- I will comment on each one and if you include my twitter handle (follow me here) and #wickedwednesdays I will share your comedy picture.
- Try and comment on as many as you can, let's say two would be a good minimum. But the more you comment on? The more will comment back. FACT.
- If you also hashtag your piccy #wickedwednesday on Instagram (follow me here) I will regram a few favourites each week with your handle and hopefully you will get some new followers.
- That's it! It's just a bit of a giggle really. Enjoy!
Oh a tantrum. Whilst still watching YouTube. CLEVER!