Hello and welcome to this weeks Wicked Wednesdays! I hope you are all having a lovely week and are looking forward to half term. This time of year means clock changes, Halloween and fireworks. All things that ensure that our kids will sleep REALLY well. Ahem. I am expecting some fab shots over the next fortnight or so!
Thanks so much to everyone that linked up last week. We even...gasp...saw a few Dad's! How exciting! And speaking of Dad's I enjoyed this marvellous tantrum shot from One Dad One Blog. I also loved a bit of JLo from My May Sunshine and the shoulder Dad from All The Beautiful Things. Thanks so much for joining in and I can't wait to see you all again this week! Remember to link up, add my badge, comment on mine and a few others and watch the comments come back in return! And oh sorry did I mention? I AM UP FOR A MUMSNET AWARD AND WOULD LOVE YOUR VOTE! See I'm super subtle. Vote here. I may snog you.
- Firstly. Please add my special badge of my daughter weeping when I said she looked like Pat Butcher.
- The linky requires no words. We've not got the time really have we? But feel free to write a few lines if you wish. I think no words is sometimes even funnier. We can make our own stories up then!
- It will run from Wednesday early morning till Friday late evening. But feel free to link up any old photos from other weeks. One per person.
- I will comment on each one and if you include my twitter handle (follow me here) and #wickedwednesdays I will share your comedy picture.
- Try and comment on as many as you can, let's say two would be a good minimum. But the more you comment on? The more will comment back. FACT.
- If you also hashtag your piccy #wickedwednesday on Instagram (follow me here) I will regram a few favourites each week with your handle and hopefully you will get some new followers.
- That's it! It's just a bit of a giggle really. Enjoy!
Evil Genius Plans Christmas