Thanks to all those that linked up last week. Things have gone a bit quiet on the linky so was wondering how we can mix it up a bit. Should we just stick to real shots? Should we extend it to funny as well? Or shall we just be a small select crew of people? Tweet any ideas! Or leave them in the comments. Ta babs. Last week I LOVED this one from the Little Book Of Sick and adored this stroppy tot from My May Sunshine and we have all been in a shot like this from Our Cherry Tree Blog. Thanks ladies! Hope to see you here again this week. Leave your link, comment on mine, comment on some others and share the love!
- Firstly. Please add my special badge of my daughter weeping when I said she looked like Pat Butcher.
- The linky requires no words. We've not got the time really have we? But feel free to write a few lines if you wish. I think no words is sometimes even funnier. We can make our own stories up then!
- It will run from Wednesday early morning till Friday late evening. But feel free to link up any old photos from other weeks. One per person.
- I will comment on each one and if you include my twitter handle (follow me here) and #wickedwednesdays I will share your comedy picture.
- Try and comment on as many as you can, let's say two would be a good minimum. But the more you comment on? The more will comment back. FACT.
- If you also hashtag your piccy #wickedwednesday on Instagram (follow me here) I will regram a few favourites each week with your handle and hopefully you will get some new followers.
- That's it! It's just a bit of a giggle really. Enjoy!