Hello and welcome to this weeks Wicked Wednesdays! I hope you have had a lovely week! I am enjoying the dark evenings and yes I am lighting approximately ten Yankee Candles at any one time. I just thought I would stress something. This linky is not for us to post photos of our kids having tantrums as we think our kids are pains. It's a linky to post ONE photo. Out of ALL the lovely photos we post each week that shows a different side to parenting. It could be a stroppy tot but it could also be a messy home or a Pinterest fail. It's just to show the other side to being a Mum or Dad. And one I find really funny.
Anyway...on with business! Thanks for all those who linked up last week! My favourites were School Run Hell from Sons Sand And Sauvignon, Exploring Radiators from New Mummy Blog and Child in a Cage from Mum To A Monster. So you know the score by now. Make sure you link up, comment lots (leaving a little comment on mine please!) and wait for them to roll back in! Have a lovely week. May it be tantrum free (HA!).
- Firstly. Please add my special badge of my daughter weeping when I said she looked like Pat Butcher.
- The linky requires no words. We've not got the time really have we? But feel free to write a few lines if you wish. I think no words is sometimes even funnier. We can make our own stories up then!
- It will run from Wednesday early morning till Friday late evening. But feel free to link up any old photos from other weeks. One per person.
- I will comment on each one and if you include my twitter handle (follow me here) and #wickedwednesdays I will share your comedy picture.
- Try and comment on as many as you can, let's say two would be a good minimum. But the more you comment on? The more will comment back. FACT.
- If you also hashtag your piccy #wickedwednesday on Instagram (follow me here) I will regram a few favourites each week with your handle and hopefully you will get some new followers.
- That's it! It's just a bit of a giggle really. Enjoy!
When you're 94? You don't need to open your own presents!