Thanks so much for everyone that linked up last week. My favourites were one that for me sums up the utter madness of toddlers from Californian Mum In London, I loved this nativity beaut from Jos Nursery and also this impression of Mummy from My Noah And Me. Fab! Now put down the sellotape, shove the cards on the floor, link up, comment lots and watch the comments come back to you ten fold! (the ten fold bit is really not true sorry).
- Firstly. Please add my special badge of my daughter weeping when I said she looked like Pat Butcher.
- The linky requires no words. We've not got the time really have we? But feel free to write a few lines if you wish. I think no words is sometimes even funnier. We can make our own stories up then!
- It will run from Wednesday early morning till Friday late evening. But feel free to link up any old photos from other weeks. One per person.
- I will comment on each one and if you include my twitter handle (follow me here) and #wickedwednesdays I will share your comedy picture.
- Try and comment on as many as you can, let's say two would be a good minimum. But the more you comment on? The more will comment back. FACT.
- If you also hashtag your piccy #wickedwednesday on Instagram (follow me here) I will regram a few favourites each week with your handle and hopefully you will get some new followers.
- That's it! It's just a bit of a giggle really. Enjoy!
Me. In the p*ssing down rain waiting for Father Christmas