This is going to be the last Wicked Wednesdays for 2015. I would like to thank the lovely people that link up week in, week out (even when not many people do). I really love our little crew. But lets take a week off. The festive season is a busy one. So let's have a rest and let's reconvene in 2016. My favourites for this week were a beautifully made up girl from Our Cherry Tree Blog, Christmas pants from View From A Daddy and bauble fun from Sons Sand And Sauvignon. Now go forth, link up and give the gift of comments! ROLL ON 2016 IT'S GOING TO BE AMAZING!
- Firstly. Please add my special badge of my daughter weeping when I said she looked like Pat Butcher.
- The linky requires no words. We've not got the time really have we? But feel free to write a few lines if you wish. I think no words is sometimes even funnier. We can make our own stories up then!
- It will run from Wednesday early morning till Friday late evening. But feel free to link up any old photos from other weeks. One per person.
- I will comment on each one and if you include my twitter handle (follow me here) and #wickedwednesdays I will share your comedy picture.
- Try and comment on as many as you can, let's say two would be a good minimum. But the more you comment on? The more will comment back. FACT.
- If you also hashtag your piccy #wickedwednesday on Instagram (follow me here) I will regram a few favourites each week with your handle and hopefully you will get some new followers.
- That's it! It's just a bit of a giggle really. Enjoy!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS!