Enough of the cheesy stuff! My favourites from last week were a challenge I am DYING to do from Northumberland Mam, a mini stock broker from A Moment With Franca and the scene of a horror film from Mrs Savage Angel. Thanks so much for linking up each week ladies. They really made me laugh! Now in honour of my daughters birthday you need to go and link up, comment lots and watch the comments come back in return! Have an amazing week. And see you same time, same place next week!
- Firstly. Please add my special badge of my daughter weeping when I said she looked like Pat Butcher.
- The linky requires no words. We've not got the time really have we? But feel free to write a few lines if you wish. I think no words is sometimes even funnier. We can make our own stories up then!
- It will run from Wednesday early morning till Friday late evening. But feel free to link up any old photos from other weeks. One per person.
- I will comment on each one and if you include my twitter handle (follow me here) and #wickedwednesdays I will share your comedy picture.
- Try and comment on as many as you can, let's say two would be a good minimum. But the more you comment on? The more will comment back. FACT.
- If you also hashtag your piccy #wickedwednesday on Instagram (follow me here) I will regram a few favourites each week with your handle and hopefully you will get some new followers.
- That's it! It's just a bit of a giggle really. Enjoy!
Having fun at your sisters party? Oh.