Thanks so much to all the lovely linkerupers last week. My favourites were birthday party blues from Sounding Like My Mother, and AMAZING fake sick note from Northumberlandmam and one that really reminded me of my own sweet boy from Sleeping Through Yet. Ace shots that really made me laugh. You know the score link up, comment lots and watch the comments in return. Tag me on instagram so I can like and comment on them too. Also a lot of people put photos on my Facebook page so if you fancy a giggle go and peruse them too! Have a lovely day!
- Firstly. Please add my special badge of my daughter weeping when I said she looked like Pat Butcher.
- The linky requires no words. We've not got the time really have we? But feel free to write a few lines if you wish. I think no words is sometimes even funnier. We can make our own stories up then!
- It will run from Wednesday early morning till Friday late evening. But feel free to link up any old photos from other weeks. One per person.
- I will comment on each one and if you include my twitter handle (follow me here) and #wickedwednesdays I will share your comedy picture.
- Try and comment on as many as you can, let's say two would be a good minimum. But the more you comment on? The more will comment back. FACT.
- If you also hashtag your piccy #wickedwednesday on Instagram (follow me here) I will regram a few favourites each week with your handle and hopefully you will get some new followers.
- That's it! It's just a bit of a giggle really. Enjoy!
When you let your kids loose on the face paints (disclaimer I am in my pyjamas. Obvs)