Thanks so much to the lovely few bloggers that linked up over Christmas. It was lovely to see and there was lots of commenting going on. It would be great if you hear of any new bloggers looking for a linky to suggest Wicked Wednesdays as I think linkys seem to be a bit of a dying thing. My favourites were the perfect motherhood shot from A Moment With Franca and a Pinterest #nailedit from Something Crunchy Mummy. Now link up and comment lots. Don't forget to tweet me your link and I will happily retweet them. Or tag me in instagram and I will comment and like that too! (I'll make sure I will follow back if I don't already).
- Firstly. Please add my special badge of my daughter weeping when I said she looked like Pat Butcher.
- The linky requires no words. We've not got the time really have we? But feel free to write a few lines if you wish. I think no words is sometimes even funnier. We can make our own stories up then!
- It will run from Wednesday early morning till Friday late evening. But feel free to link up any old photos from other weeks. One per person.
- I will comment on each one and if you include my twitter handle (follow me here) and #wickedwednesdays I will share your comedy picture.
- Try and comment on as many as you can, let's say two would be a good minimum. But the more you comment on? The more will comment back. FACT.
- If you also hashtag your piccy #wickedwednesday on Instagram (follow me here) I will regram a few favourites each week with your handle and hopefully you will get some new followers.
- That's it! It's just a bit of a giggle really. Enjoy!
Enjoying your holiday bab?